UPGRADE TO CURE MEDICAL CATHETERS:
- Cure Dextra® Closed System
- Cure Catheter® for Men
- Cure Catheter® for Women
- Cure Medical® Pediatric Catheter
- Cure Coude Catheter for Men
- Cure Hydrophilic Catheter for Men
- Cure Hydrophilic Catheter with Coude Tip
- Cure Pediatric Hydrophilic Catheter
- Cure Twist® – Ready to Use for Women
- Cure Ultra® – Ready to Use for Men
- Cure Ultra® – Ready to Use for Women
- Cure Medical® Pocket Catheters
- Cure M14XL Extra Long Catheter
- Cure Catheter® Closed System
- Cure Medical® Catheter Insertion Kit
- Cure Medical® Extension Tube
Although Cure Medical intermittent catheters function like others, they offer unique features which translate into benefits that users value:
Cure Medical always uses an ultrasonic process to ensure that all eyelets on all catheters are exceptionally smooth. The difference in eyelet quality between a Cure Medical product and others can be seen – and felt!
ADVANCING MEDICAL RESEARCH
Cure Medical supports medical research for a cure for urinary retention, paralysis and central nervous system disorders. As a result, using any Cure Medical product helps contribute to a promising future.
HOW TO ORDER CURE MEDICAL CATHETERS
Cure Medical believes that outstanding user comfort and safety should be considered standard care.
We have partnered with outstanding distributors nationwide who share this vision. They help ensure that end-users receive the ideal combination of high quality products with specialized customer service.
Knowledgeable, experienced, Cure Medical distributors not only provide FREE SAMPLES of our products, they can:
- Assist with product selection
- Address questions on insurance coverage and third party billing
- Coordinate with physicians or case managers
- Ship products promptly and discreetly
CONTACT YOUR CURRENT MEDICAL SUPPLY PROVIDER TO ASK FOR CURE MEDICAL CATHETERS
Thank you for CHOOSING A CURE!