Our products work like a traditional intermittent catheter. There’s no need to learn a new routine.
Choose a Cure Medical catheter from the list below:
- Cure Catheter® for Men
- Cure Catheter® for Women
- Cure Medical® Pediatric Catheter
- Cure Coude Catheter for Men
- Cure Hydrophilic Catheter for Men
- Cure Hydrophilic Catheter with Coude Tip
- Cure Twist® – Ready to Use for Women
- Cure Ultra™ – Ready to Use for Men
- Cure Ultra™ – Ready to Use for Women
- Cure Medical® Pocket Catheters
- Cure M14XL Extra Long Catheter
- Cure Catheter® Closed System
- Cure Medical® Catheter Insertion Kit
- Cure Medical® Extension Tube
Although Cure Medical intermittent catheters function like others, they offer unique features which translate into benefits that users value:
Cure Medical always uses an ultrasonic process to ensure that all eyelets on all catheters are exceptionally smooth. The difference in eyelet quality between a Cure Medical product and others can be seen – and felt!
Take the Cure Touch Test™ at Home.
Try a Free Cure Catheter Sample and compare the smoothness of our eyelets next to what you are currently using. You can feel the difference!
Not Made With DEHP, BPA, or Natural Rubber Latex
By investing in advanced technology and selecting high quality materials for manufacturing, Cure Medical helps ensure that users experience maximum safety, comfort, and peace of mind. Learn more about the concerns with DEHP here.
Advancing Medical Research
Only Cure Medical donates 10% of net income to research for a cure for urinary retention, paralysis and central nervous system disorders. As a result, using any Cure Medical product helps contribute to a promising future.
How to order Cure Medical catheters
Cure Medical believes that outstanding user comfort and safety should be considered standard care.
We have partnered with outstanding distributors nationwide who share this vision. They help ensure that end-users receive the ideal combination of high quality products with specialized customer service.
Knowledgeable, experienced, Cure Medical distributors not only provide FREE SAMPLES of our products, they can:
- Assist with product selection
- Address questions on insurance coverage and third party billing
- Coordinate with physicians or case managers
- Ship products promptly and discreetly
Contact your current medical supply provider to ask for Cure Medical catheters.
Or, request samples directly from us and we will help you obtain the name of a Cure Medical catheter distributor near you!
Thank you for CHOOSING A CURE!