– Ready to Use Catheter for Women
The sterile, single use, Cure Twist®* intermittent catheter by Cure Medical is similar to the design of small cosmetics, and is preferred by women who value discretion and convenience.
Ready to use, it features an easy, twist open top and polished eyelets on a pre-lubricated straight tip that allows for ‘No Drip/No Mess’ cathing. The Cure Twist® is offered with a universal funnel end for maximum compatibility with drainage solutions.
Video: Cure Advocate Kristina Rhoades Shares the Cure Twist®
Cure Twist® Intermittent Catheter Features
Appearance isn’t the only advantage of the Cure Twist®. The ready-to-use Cure Twist® Catheter for Women also offers all these benefits and user-driven innovations:
- Female catheter, available in French sizes 8-16
- Easy, twist-off cap in a small, portable configuration
- Smooth polished eyelets for increased comfort
- No Drip/No Mess pre-lubrication
- Attractive discreet dispenser – similar to cosmetics
- High quality materials – not made with DEHP/DINP*, BPA, or natural rubber latex offer peace of mind
- Support of research in pursuit of a cure for SCI and CNS/D possibly offers the best benefit of all!
- Available in USA and Canada
Click Image to Enlarge
Instructions for Use – Guide d’Instruction (French) – Instrucciones (Spanish)
Please consult your physician for instructions for use. These are general instructions, not specific to an individual’s special needs.
*US patents 8181778, 9220866; CA patent 2817010; Other patents pending