– Ready to Use Catheter for Women
The small, attractive Cure Twist is similar to the design of a cosmetic item – so it is an ideal choice for women who value portability and discretion. It features an easy, twist open top, polished eyelets on a straight tip, and a universal funnel end for maximum compatibility with drainage solutions. Gel lubricant provides a ‘No Drip/No Mess’ cathing experience.
The Cure Twist® features all these benefits:
- Smooth, fire polished eyelets help enable comfortable use
- Female catheter, available in 8-16 FR
- Small, portable, and discreet with an easy, twist-off cap
- Design of a cosmetic item
- Universal funnel end for maximum compatibility with drainage solutions
- No Drip/No Mess pre-lubrication
- High quality materials – not made with DEHP/DINP*, BPA, or natural rubber latex offer peace of mind
- We support medical research
- Available in USA and Canada
Video: Basic Instructions for Use – Cure Twist®
Video: Cure Advocate Kristina Rhoades Shares the Cure Twist®
The color of the funnel end corresponds to the French (FR) size for easy identification.
Click Image to Enlarge
Instructions for Use – Guide d’Instruction (French) – Instrucciones (Spanish)
Please consult your physician for instructions for use. These are general instructions, not specific to an individual’s special needs.
*US patents 8181778, 9220866; CA patent 2817010; Other patents pending