Hydrophilic Cure Catheter®
The Hydrophilic Cure Catheter® for men is available with a straight or coude tip, and is not made with DEHP/DINP*, BPA or Natural Rubber Latex.
Hydrophilic CURE catheter® FEATURES
Cure Medical is proud to offer the ONLY sterile, single use hydrophilic catheter that features ALL of these benefits:
- Smooth polished eyelets for increased comfort
- Straight or coude tip
- Available in French sizes 12-18
- Hydrophilic coating for quick lubrication
- Purified water packet for easy, mess-free/stain-free hydration
- Textured advancer/gripper for clean, easy catheter insertion
- High quality materials not made with DEHP/DINP*, BPA or natural rubber latex – learn more about the concerns with DEHP here.
- Support of research in pursuit of a cure for SCI and CNS/D
- Available in USA and Canada
VIDEO: Learn More About Hydrophilic Cure Catheters
NOW AVAILABLE! The New Cure Hydrophilic Kit
The new Cure Hydrophilic kit configuration includes:
- a hydrophilic catheter,
- ambidextrous gloves,
- BZK wipe,
- underpad, and
- collection bag with universal connector.
Offered as a case of 90 units in French Sizes 12-16.
VIDEO: HOW TO HYDRATE/LUBRICATE A HYDROPHILIC CATHETER
ORDERING INFORMATION + REQUEST A SAMPLE
Offered as a case of 300 units (10 boxes of 30).
To request free samples of the Hydrophilic Cure Catheter® or any Cure Medical® catheter, contact your local distributor of quality healthcare products, or click here.
Click Image to Enlarge
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE – GUIDE D’INSTRUCTION (FRENCH) – INSTRUCCIONES (SPANISH)
Please consult your physician for instructions for use. These are general instructions, not specific to an individual’s special needs.
- Instruction Guide to Clean Self-Intermittent Catheterization For Men Using the Hydrophilic Cure Catheter®
- Guide d’Instruction à l’auto-cathétérisme Intermittent Propre pour les Hommes qui Utilisent le Cure Catheter® Hydrophile
- Instrucciones para la autocateterización intermitente limpia de hombres con el catéter hidrofílico Cure Catheter®
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING A CURE!