Cure Medical® Pocket Catheter
The sterile, single-use, U-shaped Cure Medical Pocket Catheter fits in most pant pockets and small spaces for discreet portability. It features polished eyelets on a straight or coude tip.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
The Cure Medical® Pocket Catheter features all these benefits:
- Smooth, fire polished eyelets help enable comfortable use
- Supports an active lifestyle and facilitates convenient portability
- Discreet; U-shaped catheter fits in most pant pockets
- Large pouch flaps help enable a better grip for easy opening with less effort
- Available in straight tip 12-16 FR, and coude tip 12-16 FR
- Available with or without an insertion kit and lubricant
- Offered as a single or in a kit to meet a variety of needs and preferences
- High quality materials – not made with DEHP/DINP*, BPA, or Natural Rubber Latex – offer peace of mind. Learn more about the concerns with DEHP here.
- We support medical research
- Available in USA
- Pocket Catheters with lubricant not available in Canada (M12ULC-M16ULC, M14UL, M14UK & M14XL)
VIDEO – Basic Instructions for Use – Cure Medical® Pocket Catheter
VIDEO: Why Men Like the CURE Medical® Pocket Catheter
The color of the funnel end corresponds to the French (FR) size for easy identification.
Click Image to Enlarge
Instructions for Use
Please consult your physician for instructions for use. These are general instructions, not specific to an individual’s special needs.
- Instruction Guide to Clean Self-Intermittent Catheterization For Men Using the Cure Medical® Pocket Catheter
- Instruction Guide to Clean Self-Intermittent Catheterization For Women Using the Cure Medical® Pocket Catheter