Cure Medical® Pocket Catheter
The popular, U-shaped CURE MEDICAL® POCKET CATHETER for men is an ideal choice for individuals who value the convenience and discretion of carrying a catheter in a pant pocket or small bag.
The sterile, single use, U-shaped Cure Medical Pocket Catheter is not made with DEHP, BPA or Natural Rubber Latex. It offers men discreet portability by easily fitting in most pant pockets.
The Cure Medical Pocket Catheter is made with polished eyelets on a straight tip and funnel end in a standard (16”) and an extra long (25”) length. A coude tip version is also available with lubricant.
The Cure Medical Pocket Catheter is offered as a:
- single (U);
- single with lubricant (UL);
- coude with lubricant (ULC);
- extra long (XL) with lubricant and gripper sleeve; and
- in a kit (UK) configuration.
why men like the CURE Medical® pocket catheter
CURE MEDICAL® POCKET CATHETER Features
- Smooth polished eyelets provide increased comfort.
- A packet of water soluble lubricant is included to aide in comfortable insertion.
- Large flaps on the pouch enable a better grip for easy opening with minimal effort.
- High quality materials – not made with DEHP*, BPA, or natural rubber latex offer peace of mind.
Read more about the concerns on DEHP here.
- Available Sizes: 12FR, 14FR, 16FR
- When you use Cure catheters, you are supporting research in pursuit of a cure for SCI and CNS/D – that’s possibly the best benefit of all!
- Available in USA and Canada
ORDERING INFORMATION + REQUEST A SAMPLE
Offered as a case of 300 units (10 boxes of 30).
To request free samples of the new Cure Medical® Pocket Catheter or any Cure Medical® catheter, contact your local distributor of quality healthcare products, or click here.
Click Image to Enlarge
Instructions for Use – Instrucciones (Spanish)
Please consult your physician for instructions for use. These are general instructions, not specific to an individual’s special needs.
- Instruction Guide to Clean Self-Intermittent Catheterization For Men Using the Cure Catheter®
- Instruction Guide to Clean Self-Intermittent Catheterization For Men Using the Extra Long, Cure Medical® Pocket Catheter
- Instruction Guide to Clean Self-Intermittent Catheterization For Women Using the Extra Long Cure Medical® Pocket Catheter
- Instrucciones para la autocateterización intermitente limpia de hombres con Cure Catheter®
thank you for choosing a cure!