Cure Medical® Pocket Catheter
The popular, U-shaped CURE MEDICAL® POCKET CATHETER for men is an ideal choice for individuals who value the convenience and discretion of carrying a catheter in a pant pocket or small bag.
The sterile, single use, U-shaped Cure Medical Pocket Catheter is not made with DEHP/DINP*, BPA or Natural Rubber Latex. It offers men discreet portability by easily fitting in most pant pockets.
The Cure Medical Pocket Catheter is made with polished eyelets on a straight tip and funnel end in a standard (16”) and an extra long (25”) length. A coude tip version is also available with lubricant.
The Cure Medical Pocket Catheter is offered as a:
- single (U);
- single with lubricant (UL);
- coude with lubricant (ULC);
- extra long (XL) with lubricant and gripper sleeve;
- kit (UK) configuration.
VIDEO: why men like the CURE Medical® pocket catheter
CURE MEDICAL® POCKET CATHETER Features
- Smooth polished eyelets provide increased comfort.
- A packet of water soluble lubricant is included to aide in comfortable insertion.
- Large flaps on the pouch enable a better grip for easy opening with minimal effort.
- High quality materials – not made with DEHP/DINP*, BPA, or natural rubber latex offer peace of mind.
Read more about the concerns on DEHP here.
- Available Sizes: 12FR, 14FR, 16FR
- Cure Medical supports medical research
- Available in USA and Canada
Click Image to Enlarge
Instructions for Use
Please consult your physician for instructions for use. These are general instructions, not specific to an individual’s special needs.
- Instruction Guide to Clean Self-Intermittent Catheterization For Men Using the Cure Medical® Pocket Catheter
- Instruction Guide to Clean Self-Intermittent Catheterization For Women Using the Cure Medical® Pocket Catheter
thank you for choosing a cure!