Pediatric Hydrophilic Cure Catheter®
The sterile, single use, Pediatric Hydrophilic Cure Catheter® is not made with any scary chemicals like DEHP, BPA or Natural Rubber Latex.
Designed especially for kids and their concerned parents, this easy-to-use, water-lubricated catheter is not made with any scary chemicals like DEHP, BPA or natural rubber latex.
The new Pediatric Hydrophilic Cure Catheter® is affordable and offers all the convenience of a ready-to-use catheter, without the stains or mess.
Video: Try the Pediatric Hydrophilic Cure Catheter®
This sterile, single-use hydrophilic catheter features polished eyelets with an straight tip. It is offered in 4 French sizes for use by boys and girls.
Pediatric Hydrophilic Cure Catheters® ARE NOT MADE WITH KNOWN CARCINOGENS
Supporting research through the Cure Commitment isn’t the only Cure Medical distinction. Material choices and manufacturing processes also set Cure Medical catheters apart from other brands. Other manufacturers often use Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) as an economical means for making catheters flexible.
DEHP is included on a published list of chemicals known to cause cancer and reproductive harm according to the state of California.
That’s why Cure Medical products are not made with DEHP.*
Likewise, latex may be in other brands of catheters. Natural rubber latex is a chemical which commonly causes irritation and can cause life-threatening allergic reactions. That’s why Cure Medical catheters are not made with latex.
By investing in advanced technology and selecting high quality materials for manufacturing, Cure Medical helps ensure that users experience maximum safety, comfort, and peace of mind.
Pediatric Hydrophilic Cure Catheter® Features
- Sizes: 8-14 French
- 10-inch long, STRAIGHT catheter
- High quality materials — not made with DEHP*, BPA or natural rubber latex
- Smooth polished eyelets for increased comfort
- Purified water packet for easy, mess-free/stain-free instant hydration
- Textured advancer/gripper for clean, controlled use
- For Pediatric Use
FREE EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS FOR GIRLS & BOYS
In addition to the new Pediatric Hydrophilic Cure Catheter®, Cure Medical is offering a new EDUCATION PROGRAM that parents can use to teach their children ‘How To Cath’ using fun, instruction tools like:
- Backpacks in orange, red, blue and pink with no logos — for discretion at school or away from home,
- Flash cards for boys and girls that also include steps for cathing with or without stomas
- Coloring books with crayons, a complimentary toy – and more!
Contact us to request your free backpack with educational materials to help your child learn the steps for self-cathing.
ORDERING INFORMATION + REQUEST A SAMPLE
Offered as a case of 300 units (10 boxes of 30).
To request free samples of the Pediatric Hydrophilic Cure Catheter® or any Cure Medical catheter, contact your local distributor of quality healthcare products, or click here.
Click Image to Enlarge
Instructions for Use – Guide d’Instruction (French) – Instrucciones (Spanish)
Please consult your physician for instructions for use. These are general instructions, not specific to an individual’s special needs.
- Instruction Guide to Clean Intermittent Catheterization for Parents of Boys Using the Hydrophilic Pediatric Cure Catheter®
- Instruction Guide to Clean Intermittent Catheterization for Parents of Girls Using the Hydrophilic Pediatric Cure Catheter®
* See CA EPA Office of Env. Health Hazard Assessment List of Chemicals Known to the State to Cause Cancer or Reproductive Toxicity, Dec. 8, 2006. Learn more about DEHP here.