Pediatric Hydrophilic Cure Catheter®
The sterile, single-use, Hydrophilic Cure Catheter features polished eyelets for comfort. The hydrophilic coating hydrates/ activates on the catheter while it is in the package – for a fast, convenient cathing experience. Purified water does not leave a saline residue stain. A textured gripper sleeve enables controlled, safe, clean ‘No Touch’ use.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
The sterile, single use hydrophilic catheter features all these benefits:
- Smooth, fire polished eyelets help enable comfortable use
- Available in straight, 8-14 FR
- Purified water for stain-free hydration
- Textured gripper sleeve helps enable clean, no touch use
- High quality materials not made with DEHP/DINP*, BPA or Natural Rubber Latex – learn more about the concerns with DEHP here.
- We support medical research
- Available in USA and Canada
Follow these easy steps to activate:
Step 1: Compress the water packet within the catheter package
Step 2: Open the pouch
Step 3: Ready to use
FREE EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS FOR GIRLS & BOYS
Parents or caregivers can teach children ‘How To Cath’ using fun, instruction tools and educational materials. Contact us to request a complimentary backpack with educational materials to help your child learn the steps for self-cathing. Backpacks include:
- Option for a blue or pink backpack with no logos — for discretion at school or away from home
- Flash cards for boys and girls that also include steps for cathing with or without stomas
- Coloring books with crayons, a complimentary toy – and more!
Video: Designed for safety and peace of mind
VIDEO: HOW TO HYDRATE/ACTIVATE A HYDROPHILIC CATHETER
The color of the funnel end corresponds to the French (FR) size for easy identification.
Click Image to Enlarge
Instructions for Use
These instruction guides are not a substitute for medical advice from your healthcare provider.
- Instruction Guide to Clean Intermittent Catheterization for Parents of Boys Using the Hydrophilic Pediatric Cure Catheter®
- Instruction Guide to Clean Intermittent Catheterization for Parents of Girls Using the Hydrophilic Pediatric Cure Catheter®