Pediatric Hydrophilic Cure Catheter®
The sterile, single use, Pediatric Hydrophilic Cure Catheter® is not made with any scary chemicals like DEHP/DINP*, BPA or Natural Rubber Latex.
Designed especially for kids and their concerned parents, this easy-to-use, water-lubricated catheter is not made with any scary chemicals like DEHP/DINP*, BPA or natural rubber latex.
The new Pediatric Hydrophilic Cure Catheter® is affordable and offers all the convenience of a ready-to-use catheter, without the stains or mess.
Video: Try the Pediatric Hydrophilic Cure Catheter®
This sterile, single-use hydrophilic catheter features polished eyelets with an straight tip. It is offered in 4 French sizes for use by boys and girls.
Pediatric Hydrophilic Cure Catheter® Features
- Sizes: 8-14 French
- 10-inch long, STRAIGHT catheter
- High quality materials — not made with DEHP/DINP*, BPA or natural rubber latex
- Smooth polished eyelets for increased comfort
- Purified water packet for easy, mess-free/stain-free instant hydration
- Textured advancer/gripper for clean, controlled use
- For Pediatric Use
- Available in USA and Canada
VIDEO: HOW TO HYDRATE/ACTIVATE A HYDROPHILIC CATHETER
FREE EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS FOR GIRLS & BOYS
In addition to the new Pediatric Hydrophilic Cure Catheter®, Cure Medical is offering a new EDUCATION PROGRAM that parents can use to teach their children ‘How To Cath’ using fun, instruction tools like:
- Backpacks in blue and pink with no logos — for discretion at school or away from home,
- Flash cards for boys and girls that also include steps for cathing with or without stomas
- Coloring books with crayons, a complimentary toy – and more!
Contact us to request your free backpack with educational materials to help your child learn the steps for self-cathing.
You can also request a sample of the Pediatric Hydrophilic Cure Catheter® using the REQUEST SAMPLE button on the top right side of this page. When you do, an option will appear allowing you to add an educational backpack to your order.
Click Image to Enlarge
Instructions for Use
Please consult your physician for instructions for use. These are general instructions, not specific to an individual’s special needs.
- Instruction Guide to Clean Intermittent Catheterization for Parents of Boys Using the Hydrophilic Pediatric Cure Catheter®
- Instruction Guide to Clean Intermittent Catheterization for Parents of Girls Using the Hydrophilic Pediatric Cure Catheter®