Cure Ultra® Ready-to-Use Catheter for Women
The sterile, single use Cure Ultra®* is a ready-to-use catheter for women.
The small, flexible package features an easy tear top and enables disposal of minimal material. The Cure Ultra is offered in 6” length, 8FR -16FR for women.
VIDEO: BASIC INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE – CURE ULTRA® INTERMITTENT CATHETER
VIDEO: CURE ULTRA® for women
Cure Ultra® Ready-to-use Catheter Features
The Cure Ultra® for women features all these benefits thanks to user-driven innovations:
- Sizes: 8 FR – 16 FR
- Smooth polished eyelets on the pre-lubricated straight catheter tip increase comfort
- A unique, ‘No Roll’ connector/funnel end helps increase confidence when draining
- High quality materials – not made with DEHP/DINP*, BPA, or natural rubber latex offer peace of mind
- The small, flexible package features an easy tear top and enables disposal of minimal material.
- Cure Medical supports medical research.
- HCPC: A4351
- Available in USA and Canada
Click Image to Enlarge
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Please consult your physician for instructions for use. These are general instructions, not specific to an individual’s special needs.
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING A CURE!
*US patents 10293136, D796669; CA patent 165070; EP, CN and other worldwide patents pending