The Cure Catheter® uncoated for men and women
The sterile, single-use, uncoated Cure Catheter features polished eyelets for comfort. It is offered in male, female, and pediatric lengths. The coude tip features a Control Stripe to ensure correct insertion orientation. Cure Catheter packages feature unique, dual openings for increased ease of use.
NEW Dual Opening Package
To help improve ease of use, the female and male Cure Catheter® package has changed from a single opening to a unique dual opening.
CURE CATHETER® UNCOATED FEATURES
The sterile, single-use uncoated catheter for men and women features all these benefits:
- Smooth, fire polished eyelets help enable comfortable use
- Coude tip with a Control Stripe feature to ensure correct insertion orientation
- Unique, dual openings for increased ease of use
- High quality materials not made with DEHP/DINP*, BPA or natural rubber latex – learn more about the concerns with DEHP here.
- Offered as a case of 300 units and available in 8-18” FR
- We support medical research
- Available in USA and Canada
The color of the funnel end corresponds to the French (FR) size for easy identification.
Click Image to Enlarge
Instructions for Use – Guide d’Instruction (French) – Instrucciones (Spanish)
Please consult your physician for instructions for use. These are general instructions, not specific to an individual’s special needs.
- Instruction Guide to Clean Self-Intermittent Catheterization For Men Using the Cure Catheter®
- Instruction Guide to Clean Self-Intermittent Catheterization For Women Using the Cure Catheter®
- Guide d’Instruction à l’auto-cathétérisme Intermittent Propre pour les Femmes qui Utilisent le Cure Catheter®
- Guide d’Instruction au Cathétérisme Intermittent Propre pour les Hommes qui Utilisent le Cure Catheter®
- Instrucciones para la autocateterización intermitente limpia de hombres con Cure Catheter®
- Instrucciones para la autocateterización intermitente limpia de mujeres con Cure Catheter®