Cure Catheter® for Men & Women
The Cure Catheter® is not made with DEHP, BPA or Natural Rubber Latex.
These sterile, single-use catheter features polished eyelets on a straight or coude tip. It is offered in male and female lengths.
Most male styles are offered uncoated and/or with a hydrophilic coating. In addition, the package for most styles features unique, dual openings for increased ease of use.
NEW Dual Opening Package
To help improve ease of use, the female and male Cure Catheter® package has changed from a single opening to a unique dual opening.
Cure Catheter® ORDERING INFORMATION + REQUEST A SAMPLE
Offered as a case of 300 units (10 boxes of 30).
To request free samples of the Cure Catheter® or any Cure Medical catheter, contact your local distributor of quality healthcare products, or click here.
Click Image to Enlarge
Instructions for Use – Guide d’Instruction (French) – Instrucciones (Spanish)
Please consult your physician for instructions for use. These are general instructions, not specific to an individual’s special needs.
- Instruction Guide to Clean Self-Intermittent Catheterization For Men Using the Cure Catheter®
- Instruction Guide to Clean Self-Intermittent Catheterization For Women Using the Cure Catheter®
- Guide d’Instruction à l’auto-cathétérisme Intermittent Propre pour les Femmes qui Utilisent le Cure Catheter®
- Guide d’Instruction au Cathétérisme Intermittent Propre pour les Hommes qui Utilisent le Cure Catheter®
- Instrucciones para la autocateterización intermitente limpia de hombres con Cure Catheter®
- Instrucciones para la autocateterización intermitente limpia de mujeres con Cure Catheter®