Cure Ultra® Ready-to-Use Catheter for Men
The sterile, single use Cure Ultra® is a ready-to-use catheter for men with all of the convenience of pre-lubrication, but WITHOUT THE DRIP or mess.
Plus, the Cure Ultra® won’t kink if you bend it, and a case weighs less than our traditional hydrophilic!
NEW! ESPECIALLY FOR MEN
The Cure Ultra® for men features a proprietary CoverAll™ application process for even distribution of lubricant over the catheter as it is removed from the package – making it ready-to-use with ultra-low resistance as you self-cath.
Additionally, it includes a unique gripper sleeve for increased ease of use. The Cure Ultra for men is offered in 16” length, 8FR -18FR.
VIDEO: CURE ULTRA® INTERMITTENT CATHETER FOR MEN
CURE ULTRA® READY-TO-USE CATHETER FEATURES
The sterile, single use Cure Ultra® is a ready-to-use catheter for men that features all of these benefits thanks to user-driven innovations:
- Sizes: Straight 8 FR – 18 FR; Coude 10 FR – 18FR
- Available in straight and coude for men
- Smooth polished eyelets on the pre-lubricated straight catheter tip increase comfort
- NO DRIP: CoverAll™ application technology provides even distribution of lubricant over the catheter as it is removed from the package
- Easy gripper sleeve assists with insertion
- A unique, ‘No Roll’ connector/funnel end helps increase confidence when draining
- Will not kink if you bend it
- High quality materials – not made with DEHP/DINP*, BPA, or Natural Rubber Latex – offer peace of mind. Learn more about the concerns with DEHP here.
- The small, flexible package features an easy tear top and enables disposal of minimal material.
- Support of research in pursuit of a cure for SCI and CNS/D possibly offers the best benefit of all!
- Available in USA and Canada
VIDEO: nEW! CURE ULTRA® coude INTERMITTENT CATHETER FOR MEN
FEEL THE DIFFERENCE
In addition to having smooth, polished eyelets, a case of the Cure Ultra® ready-to-use catheter is nearly 50% lighter than a case of Cure Hydrophilic catheters.
The gel used in our CoverAll™ lubrication process weighs much less than the water used to lubricate our hydrophilic catheters.
If you have limited hand dexterity, or less upper body mobility, consider the Cure Ultra® as a lighter, easier-to-transport alternative to your current hydrophilic catheter.
ORDERING INFORMATION + REQUEST A SAMPLE
The Cure Ultra® ready-to-use catheter is offered as a case of 300 units (10 boxes of 30).
To request free samples of the Cure Ultra® Ready-to-Use Catheter for men or any Cure Medical catheter, contact your local distributor of quality healthcare products, or click here.
Click Image to Enlarge
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Please consult your physician for instructions for use. These are general instructions, not specific to an individual’s special needs.
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING A CURE!