The sterile, single-use Cure Ultra is a pre-lubricated, ready-to-use catheter. The Cure Ultra features polished eyelets for comfort and a unique ‘No Roll’ connector/funnel end shape helps increase confidence when draining. The Cure Ultra uses minimal material for less waste, so it is an ‘Green-Friendly’ option.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Smooth, fire polished eyelets help enable comfortable use
- Available in straight and coude 8–18 FR
- Ready-to-use, with ultra-low resistance
- Unique gripper sleeve for controlled, clean, ‘No Touch’ use
- CoverAll application process for even distribution of lubricant
- A ‘No Roll’ connector/funnel end helps increase confidence when draining
- High quality materials – not made with DEHP/DINP*, BPA, or Natural Rubber Latex – offer peace of mind. Learn more about the concerns with DEHP here.
- Minimal material, ‘Green-Friendly’ option
- We support medical research
- Available in USA and Canada
Video: Basic Instructions for Use – Cure Ultra® Intermittent Catheter
Video: Cure Ultra® Intermittent Catheter
The color of the funnel end corresponds to the French (FR) size for easy identification.
Click Image to Enlarge
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Please consult your physician for instructions for use. These are general instructions, not specific to an individual’s special needs.
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING A CURE!
*US patents 10293136, D796669; CA patent 165070; EP, CN and other worldwide patents pending