Cure Medical® Pediatric Catheter
The sterile, single use, Cure Medical® pediatric catheter is not made with DEHP, BPA or Natural Rubber Latex.
The Cure Medical® Pediatric Catheter is the first of its kind and the only FDA-approved pediatric catheter available to consumers.
These sterile, single-use catheters feature polished eyelets with an uncoated, straight tip. It is offered in 4 pediatric lengths for use by boys and girls.
CURE Medical® Pediatric CATHETERs ARE NOT MADE WITH KNOWN CARCINOGENS
Supporting research isn’t the only Cure Medical distinction. Material choices and manufacturing processes also set Cure Medical catheters apart from other brands.
Other manufacturers often use Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) as an economical means for making catheters flexible.
DEHP is included on a published list of chemicals known to cause cancer and reproductive harm according to the state of California.
That’s why Cure Medical products are not made with it.*
Likewise, latex may be in other brands of catheters. Natural rubber latex is a chemical which commonly causes irritation and can cause life-threatening allergic reactions – therefore, Cure Medical products are not made with it.
By investing in advanced technology and selecting high quality materials for manufacturing, Cure Medical helps ensure that users experience maximum safety, comfort, and peace of mind.
Additional Cure Medical Pediatric Catheter Features
- Its straight tip and fire-polished eyelets allow for insertion and removal without discomfort.
- Urine flow during catheterization can be easily directed into the toilet with the pediatric catheter funnel ends.
- The Cure Pediatric catheter sizes range from 8 French to 12 French.
- Not made with DEHP, BPA or Natural Rubber Latex.
ORDERING INFORMATION + REQUEST A SAMPLE
Offered as a case of 300 units (10 boxes of 30).
To request free samples of the Cure Medical® Pediatric Catheter or any Cure Medical catheter, contact your local distributor of quality healthcare products, or click here.
Click Image to Enlarge
Instructions for Use – Guide d’Instruction (French) – Instrucciones (Spanish)
Please consult your physician for instructions for use. These are general instructions, not specific to an individual’s special needs.
- Instruction Guide to Clean Intermittent Catheterization for Parents of Boys Using the Cure Catheter®
- Instruction Guide to Clean Intermittent Catheterization for Parents of Girls Using the Cure Catheter®
- Guide d’Instruction au Cathétérisme Intermittent Propre pour les Parents
de Garçons qui Utilisent le Cure Catheter®
- Guide d’Instruction au Cathétérisme Intermittent Propre pour les Parents de Filles qui Utilisent le Cure Catheter®
- Instrucciones para la cateterización intermitente limpia para padres de niños varones que usan Cure Catheter®®
- Instrucciones para la cateterización intermitente limpia para padres de niñas que usan Cure Catheter®
* See CA EPA Office of Env. Health Hazard Assessment List of Chemicals Known to the State to Cause Cancer or Reproductive Toxicity, Dec. 8, 2006.