Cure Catheter® for Pediatrics
The sterile, single-use, uncoated Cure Catheter features polished eyelets for comfort. It is offered in male, female, and pediatric lengths. The coude tip features a Control Stripe to ensure correct insertion orientation. Cure Catheter packages feature unique, dual openings for increased ease of use.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
The sterile, single-use uncoated catheter for children features all these benefits:
- Smooth, fire polished eyelets help enable comfortable use
- Coude tip with a Control Stripe feature to ensure correct insertion orientation
- Unique, dual openings for increased ease of use
- High quality materials not made with DEHP/DINP*, BPA or natural rubber latex – learn more about the concerns with DEHP here.
- Offered as a case of 300 units and available in 8-14” FR
- We support medical research
- Available in USA and Canada
FREE EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS FOR GIRLS & BOYS
Parents or caregivers can teach children ‘How To Cath’ using fun, instruction tools and educational materials. Contact us to request a complimentary backpack with educational materials to help your child learn the steps for self-cathing. Backpacks include:
- Option for a blue or pink backpack with no logos — for discretion at school or away from home
- Flash cards for boys and girls that also include steps for cathing with or without stomas
- Coloring books with crayons, a complimentary toy – and more!
The color of the funnel end corresponds to the French (FR) size for easy identification.
Click Image to Enlarge
Instructions for Use – Guide d’Instruction (French) – Instrucciones (Spanish)
Please consult your physician for instructions for use. These are general instructions, not specific to an individual’s special needs.
- Instruction Guide to Clean Intermittent Catheterization for Parents of Boys Using the Cure Catheter®
- Instruction Guide to Clean Intermittent Catheterization for Parents of Girls Using the Cure Catheter®
- Guide d’Instruction au Cathétérisme Intermittent Propre pour les Parents
de Garçons qui Utilisent le Cure Catheter®
- Guide d’Instruction au Cathétérisme Intermittent Propre pour les Parents de Filles qui Utilisent le Cure Catheter®
- Instrucciones para la cateterización intermitente limpia para padres de niños varones que usan Cure Catheter®®
- Instrucciones para la cateterización intermitente limpia para padres de niñas que usan Cure Catheter®