M14XL Extra Long Catheter
The popular, U-shaped Cure Medical® Pocket Catheter is an ideal choice for individuals who value the convenience and discretion of carrying a catheter in a pant pocket or small bag. Now, the family of Cure Medical® Pocket Catheters includes the M14XL – an extra long, 25” option.
This catheter eliminates the need to transfer from a wheelchair or use additional extension tubing.
M14XL Extra Long Intermittent Catheter w/ Pocket-Sized Packaging
Features of the M14XL Extra Long Intermittent Catheter
Easier drainage isn’t the only benefit of the M14XL. The longer length (M14XL) Cure Medical® Pocket Catheter also offers all these benefits and user-driven innovations:
- Male catheter, available in French size 14
- Large flaps on the pouch enable a better grip for easy opening with minimal effort
- Smooth polished eyelets on the straight catheter tip increase comfort
- A packet of water soluble lubricant is included to aide in comfortable insertion
- High quality materials – not made with DEHP*, BPA, or natural rubber latex offer peace of mind
- Support of research in pursuit of a cure for SCI and CNS/D possibly offers the best benefit of all!
Ordering Information + Request a Sample
The sterile, single use, Extra Long Cure Medical Pocket Catheter is not made with DEHP, BPA or Natural Rubber Latex. It offers discreet portability by easily fitting in most pant pockets.
The Cure Medical M14XL Extra Long Pocket Catheter is offered with polished eyelets on a straight tip and funnel end in an extra long (25”) length. It is also offered as an extra long (XL) with lubricant and gripper sleeve.
Offered as a case of 300 units (10 boxes of 30).
To request free samples of the Cure Medical® Extra Long Pocket Catheter or any Cure Medical catheter, contact your local distributor of quality healthcare products, or click here.
Click Image to Enlarge
Instructions for Use – Instrucciones (Spanish)
Please consult your physician for instructions for use. These are general instructions, not specific to an individual’s special needs.
- Instruction Guide to Clean Self-Intermittent Catheterization For Men Using the Cure Catheter®
- Instrucciones para la autocateterización intermitente limpia de hombres con Cure Catheter®