M14XL Extra Long Catheter
The popular, U-shaped Cure Medical® Pocket Catheter is an ideal choice for individuals who value the convenience and discretion of carrying a catheter in a pant pocket or small bag. Now, the family of Cure Medical® Pocket Catheters includes the M14XL – an extra long, 25” option.
This catheter eliminates the need to transfer from a wheelchair or use additional extension tubing.
M14XL Extra Long Intermittent Catheter w/ Pocket-Sized Packaging
Features of the M14XL Extra Long Intermittent Catheter
Easier drainage isn’t the only benefit of the M14XL. The longer length (M14XL) Cure Medical® Pocket Catheter also offers all these benefits and user-driven innovations:
- Male catheter, available in French size 14
- Large flaps on the pouch enable a better grip for easy opening with minimal effort
- Smooth polished eyelets on the straight catheter tip increase comfort
- A packet of water soluble lubricant is included to aide in comfortable insertion
- High quality materials – not made with DEHP/DINP*, BPA, or natural rubber latex offer peace of mind
- Support of research in pursuit of a cure for SCI and CNS/D possibly offers the best benefit of all!
- Available in USA
Ordering Information + Request a Sample
The sterile, single use, Extra Long Cure Medical Pocket Catheter is not made with DEHP/DINP*, BPA or Natural Rubber Latex. It offers discreet portability by easily fitting in most pant pockets.
The Cure Medical M14XL Extra Long Pocket Catheter is offered with polished eyelets on a straight tip and funnel end in an extra long (25”) length. It is also offered as an extra long (XL) with lubricant and gripper sleeve.
Offered as a case of 300 units (10 boxes of 30).
To request free samples of the Cure Medical® Extra Long Pocket Catheter or any Cure Medical catheter, contact your local distributor of quality healthcare products, or click here.
Click Image to Enlarge
Instructions for Use – Instrucciones (Spanish)
Please consult your physician for instructions for use. These are general instructions, not specific to an individual’s special needs.
- Instruction Guide to Clean Self-Intermittent Catheterization For Men Using the Cure Catheter®
- Instrucciones para la autocateterización intermitente limpia de hombres con Cure Catheter®