Cure Medical® Pocket Catheter, Extra Long (XL)
The sterile, single-use, U-shaped Cure Medical Pocket Catheter fits in most pant pockets and small spaces for discreet portability. It features polished eyelets on a straight tip with lubricant and a gripper sleeve.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
The Cure Medical® Pocket Catheter Extra Long (XL) features all these benefits:
- Smooth, fire polished eyelets help enable comfortable use
- Supports an active lifestyle and facilitates convenient portability
- Discreet; U-shape catheter fits in most pant pockets
- Unique, extra-long M14XL, enables use without the need for wheelchair users to transfer
- Large pouch flaps help enable a better grip for easy opening with less effort
- Available in straight tip 14 FR, Male 25” (XL) with lubricant and gripper sleeve
- Offered as a single or in a kit to meet a variety of needs and preferences
- High quality materials not made with DEHP/DINP*, BPA or natural rubber latex – learn more about the concerns with DEHP here.
- We support medical research
- Available in USA
- Not Available in Canada
Video: Extra Long Cure Medical® Pocket Catheter
The color of the funnel end corresponds to the French (FR) size for easy identification.
Click Image to Enlarge
Instructions for Use – Instrucciones (Spanish)
Please consult your physician for instructions for use. These are general instructions, not specific to an individual’s special needs.
- Instruction Guide to Clean Self-Intermittent Catheterization For Men Using the Extra Long, Cure Medical® Pocket Catheter
- Instruction Guide to Clean Self-Intermittent Catheterization For Women Using the Extra Long, Cure Medical® Pocket Catheter
- Guía de instrucciones para limpiar el autocateterismo intermitente para hombres que usan el catéter de bolsillo extralargo Cure Medical®