The new Cure Medical website includes personalized content for intermittent catheter users, medical professionals and HME providers.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 26, 2017 [Newport Beach, CA] – Cure Medical has launched a new website (www.curemedical.com) to spotlight their expanded portfolio of intermittent catheters and closed system catheters, as well as customized content for Cure Medical customers, medical professionals and home medical equipment providers.
Cure Medical website visitors will enjoy:
- Customer-focused product videos
- Downloadable Cure Medical product flyers and catalog, and the ability to request free samples of any Cure Medical product,
- CURE NATION, a personal support program for catheter users that includes a free monthly e-newsletter,
- Personal stories and lifestyle advice from Cure Advocates who use Cure Catheters, plus insight from Cure Medical founder Bob Yant who is a C4-5 quadriplegic, and
- Medical research updates as Cure Medical is the only intermittent catheter manufacturer in the world that donates 10% of net income in pursuit of a cure for paralysis and urinary retention.
Cure Medical CEO John Anderson says, “Everything we do at Cure Medical is centered on providing quality care for the people we serve. Our new website illustrates the Cure Commitment in a meaningful way and we hope visitors will share our online resources with friends and loved ones. We also invite you to join the fun in the CURE NATION!”
Introducing the Cure Advocates
Cure Advocates are people who choose a Cure when it comes to intermittent catheterization. The Cure Medical website features their stories plus advice to offer Cure customers motivation and support in daily living. Visit www.curemedical.com to meet:
- Kristina Rhoades – A mom, busy professional and life coach who is creating a respite and rehabilitation facility in New Mexico. Kristina was paralyzed when she was 10 months old due to domestic violence.
- John Phillips – This active grandfather from Alabama is a legend in the outdoor sports world where he has served as a hunting and fishing magazine writer for more than 40 years. His greatest challenge wasn’t the fish that got away though, it was his fight against prostate cancer.
- Rick Hayden – As the president of the United Spinal Chapter of Southern California, Rick shares his story and strategies for personal and professional success.
- Jerry Diaz – A Florida native, Jerry is a recognized star in the WCMX world of flips and tricks in a wheelchair. Newly injured, Jerry also works two jobs and goes to school full-time in pursuit of a welding career, and considers his life after spinal cord injury to be amazing.
- Chris Collin – Adaptive skier and self-professed outdoors lover, you’ll often find Chris hitting the slopes or out on a trail in his home state of Maine. Paralyzed in a motorcycle accident, Chris faced his fears to rebound after SCI.
For Medical Professionals
Cure Medical actively supports medical professionals who serve our community with educational resources, in-service training, scientific research updates and courtesy samples of our intermittent catheters and closed system catheters.
Clinicians will find a variety of educational materials available on the Cure Medical website including information on the dangers of DEHP, a known carcinogen that is still used in the manufacturing of some intermittent catheters. Cure Medical catheters are not made with natural rubber latex, DEHP or BPA.
For HME Providers
Cure Medical believes that outstanding user comfort and safety should be considered standard care, and we are committed to supporting HME providers who are experts in delivering quality care. All Cure Medical website resources, including Cure product videos, are free to use by any Cure Medical distribution partner who would like to share them with their customers.
Additionally, the Provider section of the Cure Medical website includes business-focused articles designed for distribution partners and HME dealers to assist in their efforts to educate, engage with and support the disability community as well as the medical professionals who care for our shared customers.
For more information, or to request a Cure Catheter® sample, please visit https://www.curemedical.com.
About Cure Medical
Founded by quadriplegic Bob Yant, Cure Medical is an independently-owned company that develops, manufactures, and markets intermittent catheters and closed catheter systems worldwide. Cure Medical catheters are not made with natural rubber latex, DEHP or BPA. Simply by using Cure Catheters® or Cure Catheter® Closed Systems for routine intermittent catheterization, you take part in the sustained pursuit of a cure, as Cure Medical is also the only intermittent catheter manufacturer that donates 10% of net income to scientific research. Learn more at www.curemedical.com or call 800.570.1778.
You may also enjoy: